BOUNDARIES FOR TODAY!
Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend
When to say Yes! How to say No!
To take control of your life.
Are you living the life you really desire? Are you feeling pulled in too many directions?
Do you need new tools to make life work better?
Do you struggle with saying no and not feeling guilty or worry about hurting someone?
If so, the Boundaries for Today simulcast event is for you!
Nationally known Psychologists and award-winning Authors of the Boundaries series Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend will help you learn new ways to handle demands on your time, energy, money and love. This event will be an all-new updated look at these timeless Boundaries principles—with information applicable to the fast-paced world of today!
Boundaries help you learn:
- What to do to improve your difficult relationships
- What to do with controlling people
- Effective ways to help someone who’s not taking responsibility for their life
- How boundaries will show you how to be a better steward of your life
- How to take control of your time and dreams
- When to say yes to the good things God has for you
- How to say no to without feeling guilty or bad
- How saying no will attract the right people
- Why it is important to others that you learn the skill of confrontation
By attending Boundaries for Today you will experience:
- Clarity on what is your responsibility and what isn’t
- An increased capacity to choose and make decisions that are right for you
- A better understanding how setting healthy limits will increase your ability to live the life God designed
- New freedom to tell the truth in your relationships
- Understanding on how to establish better relationships with better people
- Less guilt and more fulfillment
Register now as a Group and save $10.00 / person!
Group Rate: $240.00 minimum 10 people ($24.00 each)
Couples Rate: $58.00 for 2 tickets ($29.00 each)
Single Ticket: $34.00
Door Rate: All tickets $39.00 plus gst on the morning of the event ($41.00 cash sales). No Group rate or Couples rate available this day. Get your tickets early before 10 pm Friday, Nov. 22nd to ensure the best rates!
*add 5% GST to all prices.
1) select the amount of tickets you want in the drop down menu box above
2) click on the "Add to Cart" button
3) Ensure your selection and price is correct on the Paypal site. Then click Check Out button (if you don't have a regular Paypal account)
4) Click "Don't have a Paypal account?" and fill in your credit card information
5) You will get a confirmation receipt from Paypal within a few minutes after checkout. Bring this receipt with you to the door at the event
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 604- 879-1124
Event Schedule (Subject to Changes):
8:00 am: Doors Open for pre registered check in and at the door ticket sales
8:50 am: Pre event music with live band
9:00 am: Conference begins. Morning Devotional: Pastor Ken Shigematsu (live in person) speaking from his new best-selling book - "God in My Everything". "Rhythm of Life and Boundaries - How stopping with the "monastic bell" and honoring the Sabbath helps create healthy boundaries" (Book give-away)
9:30 am: Session 1: Drs. Cloud & Townsend - "What Boundaries Will Do For Your Life" (simulcast on 3 big HD screens)
10:15 am: Morning Coffee Break
10:30 am: Session 1 continues (Cloud & Townsend book give-away)
11:15 am: Pastor Ken Shigematsu and World Vision Canada
11:30 am; Lunch break (Bring your own bag lunch to eat at the church or visit many of the restaurants nearby that are within walking distance).
12:15 pm: Music with live band – For those who wish to come back early from lunch to take part in some singing
12:30 pm: Session 2: Drs. Cloud & Townsend - The Laws of Great Boundaries. (Cloud & Townsend book give-away)
1:45 pm: Afternoon Coffee break
2:00 pm: Special guest interview:
2:15 pm: Session 3: Drs. Cloud & Townsend – The Skills That Will Create Boundaries For You with On – Screen Q & A session (Plus, Cloud & Townsend book give-away)
3:00 pm: Live Q & A time from our audience with a panel on stage consisting of Pastor Ken Shigamatsu, Dr. Wendy Dubois, Dr. Sam Rima (delegates will be giving opportunities during the day to write down their question and submit it into a box or ask questions with a live roaming microphone)
3:25 pm: Closing – Music team
3:30 pm: Conference ends but area at the front of the auditorium will be open for counseling and ministry time for those who want to stay
*Note: All main sessions with Drs. Cloud & Townsend are simulcast on 3 big HD screens at the church. Other sessions and speakers and band are live in person on site at the church.